SAE Creative Media Institute
2017—2019 / Byron Bay, NSW
Bachelor of Design (Graphic Design)
Tursa Employment and Training
2017 / Ballina, NSW
Certificate III in Business
Australian National University
2013—2015 / Canberra, ACT
Bachelor of Visual Art
Major in Animation and Video
- Print design
- Digital design
- Digital illustration
- Character design
- Frame-by-frame animation
- Sequential art
- Video editing
- Lateral thinking
- Working well under pressure
- Self-directed learning
- Problem solving
- Time management
Clip Studio Paint
The Design Space (Work Experience)
Jun 2019—Aug 2019 / Ballina, NSW
- Contributed to graphic design projects following a brief provided by the client.
- Projects included logos, websites, illustrations, business cards, brochures, social media content, etc.
Mar 2018—Jun 2018 / Mullumbimby, NSW
- Spearheaded and contributed to graphic design projects following a brief provided by the client.
- Assisted with image workflow optimisation.
- Projects included information pamphlets, e-newsletters, blog posts, etc.
Knockrow Ridge Coffee (Contract)
Mar 2015—Feb 2017 / Newrybar, NSW
- Contributed to brand identity and logo development.
- Produced an animated promotional video for use on social media.
- Lead visual development and character design for promotional video.
ANU Media/Strategic Communications & Public Affairs (Contract)
Oct 2015—Dec 2015
Oct 2014—Dec 2014 / Canberra, ACT
- Produced promotional videos for use on the ANU YouTube channel and in emails sent to students and staff.
- Lead visual development and character design for promotional videos.
- Collaborated with a filmmaker to produce animation composited with real-life video backgrounds.
Woroni Student Newspaper Design Team (Unpaid)
Mar 2014 / Canberra, ACT
- Created illustrations to compliment news articles following a brief provided by the editor.
Byron Bay International Film Festival
Oct 2016 / Byron Bay, NSW
- Sold tickets and refreshments, made popcorn, answered questions about films in the festival.